Install time about 15 minutes.
- Locate the breather lines situated on the passengers side of the engine block near the fire wall.
- Cut off the bent ends of the factory airline.
- Install the 3 push in joiners to the factory airline.
- Cut the supplied airline into 3 equal lengths, thread the lines in the direction of the two brackets.
- Fit the airlines into the push in fittings on the base of the manifolds.
- Remove the two bolts holding the brackets in place, position the manifold & reinstall the bolts.
- Job done, close bonnet.
- Go 4wd’ing.