Install time about 30 minutes.
- Locate the breather lines situated on the passengers side of the engine block near the fire wall.
- Cut off the bent ends of the factory airline.
- Install the 3 push in joiners to the factory airline.
- Cut the supplied airline into 3 equal lengths, thread the lines in the direction of the two brackets.
- Find the fuel tank breather in the chassis rail by the tank, Cut the bent end off, fit the push in joiner, fit the airline, feed along rails to the engine bay and zip tie.
- Fit the airlines into the push in fittings on the base of the manifolds.
- Remove the two bolts holding the brackets in place, position the manifold & reinstall the bolts.
- Job done, close bonnet.
- Go 4wd’ing.
Price includes shipping in Australia and GST.